Donnerstag, 8. März 2007

Soccer Tournament (English)

The last two days I was not in school, because the soccer club of our school, which I joined, has participated to the local district tournament. The tournament took place in a university in Shah Alam.

Yesterday we qualified for the semi-finals after two wins (3:1, 1:0) and one game ended with a draw.

Today we had to win the semi-final to advance to the final. We had really fun during the game and therefore it ended with a wonderful 3:0-victory. The first goal was scored about 10 seconds after the game had started.

We lost the final due to a coin flipped. No goals were scored during the game and the penalty shootout ended 4:4. But anyway both finalist teams will participate to the Selangor state tournament, that will take place in April.

I played all the five games from the beginning to the ending as a left defender. I am very tired now. Tomorrow I have to pass my Physics exam and all the exams I missed are postponed to next Thursday during the public holidays.

Keine Kommentare: